At Deluxe we find ourselves moving people all over but one of the more popular small airports is Chambery, which is not only popular during winter months with normal flights but quite a popular private jet arrival point too.
- Chambery airport moved 231,820 people last year, which was down 10% from 2009
- Scheduled airlines include British airways, flybe and Jet2
- there are a large number of charter flights
- The airport has a 2,020 metre runway that can accommodate all types of aircraft (up to Boeing 757-200s)
- The airport is less than 30 mins from Chambery